Nutrition is key to maintaining a happy and healthy dog. Grains are very, very bad for your dog. My dogs deserve to eat something healthy and totally grain-free. It is reflected in the overall appearance and health of the dogs. Here are some tips on maintaining a happy and healthy dog:
- Two meals a day is recommended for your dog. 3x a day for puppies.
- Your dog’s food needs to be 100% grain-free.
- High quality of kibble with a fat content of less than 15% is recommended.
- Add some raw or slightly cooked organ meats and a raw egg with the shell for a lot more nutrition.
- Add a high-quality probiotic.
- Don’t over-feed your dog because over-weight dogs can develop major health problems such as diabetes, heart disease, etc.
- Measure the dog’s food amounts and never let the dog’s self-feed or free feed.
- Watch for food allergies which signs are persistent licking of the paws and or scratching around the face area.